Project Consultants (m/f)
Do you enjoy solving complex problems? As an ECON Project Consultant, demanding projects will familiarize you with the entire spectrum of the energy value chain – and you will be working on E.ON Group's top priority topics.
- As a member of an international team, you will analyze and work on the issues facing the energy sector and which specifically apply to our company
- You will work hand-in-hand with your colleagues to develop strategic and operational solutions for E.ON – along the whole value chain
- You will take on responsibility for your own work packages and ensure all operating processes run smoothly
- You will develop concrete recommendations for action, create presentations and communicate your recommendations to the senior management
- Direct communication and cooperation with your customers round off a multifaceted assignment profile
- A master's degree in Economics, Engineering or Natural Sciences documents your outstanding academic performance
- You have already gained initial hands-on experience in the consulting sector and/or energy industry
- You are fluent in English and willing to learn German
- Apart from getting a buzz from the energy sector, you have an affinity for numbers and a pronounced capacity for analytic thinking
- Your independent and solution-oriented work style put you apart from the rest
- You want to make a difference and have an entrepreneurial and innovative mindset
- Your precise, structured communication skills let you win over your customers easily
- A multitude of demanding projects which are of major importance to E.ON and the whole energy industry
- Apart from a steep learning curve, we offer wide-ranging career and development opportunities
- Your mentor will provide optimum support – benefit from constructive feedback, training and coaching as well as from a system of continual project rotation
- Outstanding team spirit, marked by internationality, heterogeneity and a high fun factor
E.ON is committed to equal opportunities and actively promotes diversity, equality and flexibility.
Mehr zu E.ON
Weitere Jobs von E.ON in der Nähe von Essen:
Trainee (m/w) e.dialog Netz
- in Essen
- Beginn: 01.03.2017
Deine Bewerbung liegt innerhalb von Sekunden im persönlichen Postfach des Personalers.Jetzt online bewerben
Referenz: KT - 1798
Sei anderen einen Schritt voraus!
Du erhältst neue Stellen zu diesem Unternehmen immer sofort bei der Veröffentlichung und kannst einer der ersten Bewerber sein.